Monday, November 30, 2015

My Half-Marathon Playlist and Pumpkin Mousse Mini Cheesecakes

It's ironic that I have a half marathon halfway through the school year, where I feel like I've almost completed the 2015 - 2016 half marathon. I feel like I've completely let go of the "eat" and "play" of my blog title, so here's a little play...this is my playlist, in case if you ever are in need of some upbeat music for a half-marathon or a workout. It goes over my time, but just in case I decide in the middle of the song that I downloaded that I want to switch it, I figured I'd add more at the end. I tried to make every fourth song, towards the beginning at least, a major motivation song for me. I couldn't snap a picture of the entire playlist, but here it is in two pictures.



Also, here is a recipe that was a hit at Thanksgiving...from my Pinterest, where you will also find a ton of high school math resources. It is No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes, and they are out of this world. The only thing I would do differently is double the amount of graham cracker mixture because I had a lot of leftover mousse (not to worry--it was all eaten without the graham crackers.) I also used graham cracker crumbles which made it easier. And there are little plastic shot glasses at our local grocery store that makes it very easy to make a lot of little desserts.
photo from afamilyfeast.com
Back to math next time!

7 comments:

Asley Patricia said...

Reliable and creative of this Half-Marathon playlist which has Pumpkin Mousse Mini Cheesecakes, which looks so perfect. But the main reason for all is too admiring you the most realistic Assignment Help UK, which are so quick, and relevant as well in giving their best Assessments, and their generous quality as well.

Unknown said...

This Mini cheesecake is really great and tasty to see. And I like it very much. And there is also very great news for students, Dissertation help Online is the best platform for giving the best services at very low rates.

Aliza Elsa said...

This Mini Cheesecakes is very great and also very tasty for children. There are also the very best services Best Art Gallery to Sell Paintings for all. And it gives the services at very low rates.

Isabelle Ross said...

Eat play math is at schools in college because school and college life is exciting. University students write, and can someone do my assignment for me about school and college life for use in the mathematical sector

Dave John said...

This Mini cheesecake is great and tasty to see. Reliable and creative this Half-Marathon playlist has Pumpkin Mousse Mini Cheesecakes, that look so perfect. There is also a point that I have noticed regarding the writing style and words used in the topic inspired by an ebook ghostwriting company. I appreciate your efforts and going to try this delicious recipe too.

Jennifer Beals said...

Mini cheesecakes are my favorite recipe which looks so wonderful and delicious in the post. The main thing that makes it look so perfect is that this playlist has Pumpkin Mousse Mini Cheesecakes. Nowadays, I am also writing such content with the help of the best ghostwriting services company, because I am inspired by your writing style and I will try to write like this.

Wafiya Bukhari said...

Creating a playlist for your half-marathon can help keep you motivated and energized throughout your run. Marathon walking is a great Olympic sport because it helps improve your overall fitness. This time, the luxury engraving and ornamentation works in Dubai are organizing a marathon race for people. Some people participate in this event to race and break free from their busy schedule of life.