QUIZLETFor one class, I wanted students to review parent functions.
1. I went to http://quizlet.com.
2. I searched "parent functions".
3. I found several quizzes and one was very close to what I wanted. I clicked on it.
4. I clicked on "copy".
5. I added/deleted things I wanted. When I needed a picture or equation of a cubed root function quizlet automatically suggested graphs and equations it had in its memory!
6. I clicked on "create."
7. I clicked on "add to class."
8. I created the name of my class.
9. I clicked on "add members" and then "automatic join link" which I will post to my class.
Students can use flashcards, take a "test," match, and play quizlet live (my favorite.)
Here is the link to my quizlet: https://quizlet.com/_2na0r8
(Side note to quizlet: I reallllllyyy miss space race (replaced by Gravity.))
1. I went to https://quizizz.com.
2. I searched for vertex form quadratic functions.
3. I found a quizizz I liked by looking at the questions on the right and scrolling. I clicked on this quiz and then clicked "duplicate."
4. I clicked on "edit" deleted questions I didn't like and added by using the search button. This was BEAUTIFUL because it gave me questions from other quizizzes (try and spell that on the computer!) questions already premade! I added them.
5. I clicked "finish."
6. I saved the link and shared it with my colleagues.
Here is the link to my quizizz: https://quizizz.com/admin/quiz/5802351dab98727c4ff85d48
I like that you can also assign it for homework!
What are your favorite websites for formative assessments? I have blogged about others here.